Allied Health Partnerships provides services to a number of SSP schools and special needs units across NSW including autism classes, multi-categorical units and emotional/behaviour schools. We support teachers and parents working with children with complex needs using a personalised, functional approach to skill development.
How can we support you?
Our staff are experienced in working with special populations and have done training in a variety of programs including PECS, Proloquo and PODD. We can provide support in:
- Accommodating sensory needs
- Building self care skills
- Fine motor skills
- Gross motor skills
- Developing communication skills
- Augmentative and alternative communication systems
- Building social skills
- Building independence in daily living
- Goal setting for communication
- Parent and teacher training
Allied Health Partnerships also offers individualised, parent paid support in the school environment through our sister company One Stop Allied Health. We are an NDIS certified company and until it is rolled out can provide services under FaHCSIA, Medicare and the Helping Children With Autism Packages.